Monday, June 22, 2009

June RAW MEXICAN potuck

Thank YOU Roberta for the fresh salad and dressings!

GUACAMOLE DRESSING:

2 med/3 small Avocadoes
1 cup h2o
1 cup chopped celery
2 limes
1 Tbs hempseed oil (evoo/flax)
garlic chives/1 Clove garlic
cayenne, cumin, dried herbs, salt
BLEND

ORANGE STRAWBERRY DRESSING:

1 orange
10 oz strawberries
1/2 tsp green leaf stevia
BLEND


MEGANS PICO CUPS:

(crust)
2 cups cashews
I bunch cilantro
2 Tbs Coconut oil
cumin, cayenne, salt, garlic (to taste)

I mashed 2 Tbs into muffin cups and fridgerated (made 12)

I filled with a pico:
tomato
onion
lime juice
cilantro
garlic


LIME PUDDING:

3 avocados
2 limes juice
2-4 dates (I soaked to soften)
some date h2o (to ease blending)
BLEND and refridgeratorize


MARIANNAS PICO DE WACO: (this I am sure will become a summer staple for me!)

Bell peppers (red, yellow, & green)
3 tomatoes
1 small Jalapeno
2 small Avocados
green onions
1 yellow onion
2 cloves garlic

Marinate with Olive oil, salt, cayenne, lime & cumin
Marianna did an amazing job dicing these ingredients into these delicate little bits...the perfect texture!!

ALICE!! Thanks for the DURIAN! I did share a piece with Woody (just to see what he would do) aaaaand he gobbled it up and begged for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment